EA is a UNIQUE opportunity:
We want to give you an opportunity that we didn’t have until we joined the Ervin Architecture team. Leadership at EA got knocked around in the Boston/New York corporate machine and learned little but dealt with substantional stress. It wasn’t until we built EA, that we too, could grow and thrive and get excited again about architecture.
So we pose this question: Tired of your current job? We understand. Architecture is a grind…and with the wrong office politics you seem like you can’t succeed and are always looking over your shoulder. The ownership at Ervin Architecture has been there and we strive to foster a collaborative learning environment so that we can all succeed together.
- We are looking for a top caliber Project Architects w Revit skills that can learn quickly and take on a significant leadership roles in the creation of large entertainment project types.
- You will be taking an active role in every single aspect of the architectural process, including, as needed, drafting.
- Candidate will work closely with owner, Robert W. Ervin, AIA, and develop architectural and engineering concepts to execute award-winning designs in the entertainment/hospitality industry.
- Learning in architecture happens in the office and the field. Remote work can be supplemental but we do want you in our Portland Office, at least 50% of the time. Trust us when we tell you, this is critical to you professional development.
- Project types are almost exclusively large scale music venues
EA is for YOU:
- Learn from the best and grow your skill set.
- Get out into the field on construction sites and see your efforts materialize in built form.
- Build confidence in your career choice and develop into a productive team member.
- Substantial salary and benefits package available.
- Come Thrive With US and Let’s Build That Dream Together!